Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What Have I Learned?

Just the other day, I was telling a coworker about working in Google Docs. I explained how you can access it from any computer as long as it is saved in Google Docs under a specific username. I really enjoyed learning all that Google offered. As tedious as the blogs were at times, I did learn there is a wide world out there of bloggers willing to share lots of information under so many categories. I enjoyed learning about all that iTunes had to offer, as well. I had a subscription already to some language podcasts but I never realized the new direction that many colleges and universities are taking by posting so many podcasts on very specific topics and classes.

I cannot think of anything I would have liked to learn that I did not.

No comments: